Students spend the school year preparing for the AP U.S. History test. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP U.S. History exam requires more than knowing the material—students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage.
Kaplan AP U.S. History 2015 contains many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Four full-length practice tests and a full-length diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- DVD with expert video tutorials that cover test-taking strategies and important concepts
- A two-page, full-color, removable study sheet packed with key dates, terms, and facts
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP U.S. History teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including any information about test changes and key information that is specific to the AP U.S. History exam
- A comprehensive index and glossary of key terms and concepts
Kaplan AP U.S. History 2015 authors Krista Dornbush, Steve Mercado, and Diane Vecchio have a combined total of over 40 years of experience teaching U.S. History as well as World and European History. Their expertise has helped make this and other books the best that Kaplan has to offer in AP test prep.
Kaplan AP U.S. History 2015 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan AP U.S. History 2015 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to do better on the AP U.S. History test!