Kaplan’s ASVAB 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review includes:
- 4 full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 3 in the book and 1 online
- 500+ realistic practice questions with explanations
- Detailed math and verbal review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
- Tear-out math and verbal study sheets
- An extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
- Comprehensive content review and specific methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly.
- Study on the go with mobile enabled online practice test with detailed score reporting
- Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Based Test format
Kaplan’s ASVAB 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review is an essential study system for individuals interested in enlisting in the military. Get the results you need to pursue the military career path you’ve dreamed of.
Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals to build futures, one success story at a time.