The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED® Test Social Studies Prep 2015 is a self-study program for the Social Studies GED® Test .
Kaplan's Social Studies GED® self-study system includes:
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Social Studies practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of the GED Test? Get this same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expert online videos in Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.