New for the 2016 edition: Strategies, Practice, and Review contains more targeted instruction across the different Quant and Verbal question types and content, plus new questions and explanations.
Kaplan's GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book) and 650+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling all the GRE question types you'll encounter on Test Day.
Kaplan's GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review features:
- 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- 50+ questions with detailed explanations including brand new questions for this edition.
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Online videos to help you prepare for the GRE and graduate school admissions
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you'll receive a full refund.