Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Maria Fragoulaki is an Honorary Research Fellow and Associate Lecturer at Birkbeck College, London.
Table of Contents
2. Preliminaries: Kinship terminology in Thucydides
4. Korinth and its colonies: Charting xyngeneia
4. Aiolian kinship: xyngeneia and relatedness in the Mytilene and Plataia episodes
5. Sparta's kinship ties
6. Athens kinship ties
7. Mixed realities of the West: Greeks and non-Greeks
I. Athens kleruchies, kinship and Thucydides
II. Cities and colonial information in Thucydides and Herodotus