The cards in this volume are a great way to learn Korean and contain the most common words and expressions used in daily Korean communication—concrete nouns as well as verbs and adjectives that form the core Korean vocabulary. These are grouped thematically to enable easy memorization and retention. A sample sentence is given to illustrate the use of the main word on each card which is often a well-known Korean saying or an idiom.
Key features of Korean Flash Cards include:
- 200 Hole-punched flash cards
- Over 1,000 Korean words and sentences
- All of the most commonly used-words
- Native-speaker audio recordings
- Sample sentences in Korean
- A 32-page booklet with sorting indexes and practice tips
The FRONT of each card contains:
- Main vocabulary word
- 4 related words and phrases to help you use it.
The BACK of each card contains:
- Main word
- Related words' English meanings
- Korean script (hangul)
- A sample sentence in Korean with romanization and English translation.