Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of the Immune System
2. Cells and Organs of the Immune System
3. Innate Immunity
Part II Generation of B-Cell and T-Cell Receptors
4. Antibodies and Antigens
5. Organization and Expression of Immunoglobulin Genes
6. Antigen-Antibody Intereactions: Principles and Applications
7. The Complement System
8. The Major Histocompatibility Complex and Antigen Presentation
9. T-Cell Receptor
10. T-Cell Maturation, Activation, and Differentiation
11. B-Cell Generation, Activation and Differentiation
Part III Immune Effector Mechanisms
13. Leukocyte Activation and Migration
14. Cell-Mediated Cytotoxic Responses
15. Hypersensitivity Reactions
Part IV The Immune System in Health and Disease
16. Tolerance and Autoimmunity
17. Transplantation Immunology
18. Immune Responses to Infectious Diseases
20. AIDS and Other Immunodeficiencies
21. Cancer and the Immune System
22. Experimental Systems