Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
I. SETTING THE STAGE.
II. THE ENVIRONMENTAL FRAMEWORK.
3. The Legal Framework.
4. Union Behavior: Structure, Government, and Operation.
III. COLLECTIVE BARGAINING.
6. Administration of the Agreement.
Case 1: Time Limits: Absenteeism.
Case 2: Injury on the Job: The Case of Drug and Alcohol Testing.
7. Wage Issues under Collective Bargaining.
Case 3: Mandatory Overtime: The Case of the Periodic Inventory.
8. Economic Supplements Under Collective Bargaining.
Case 4: Sick Pay: The Case of the Union Meeting Attendance.
Case 5: The Case of the Life-Support System.
9. Institutional Issues Under Collective Bargaining.
Case 6: Management Rights: The Case of the Complimentary Tickets.
Case 7: The Case of Filling a Vacancy.
10. Administrative Issues Under Collective Bargaining.
Case 8: Seniority: The Case of the Temporary Assignments.
Case 9: Employee Discipline: The Case of the Permission to Leave the Plant.
Case 10: Employee Discipline: The Case of the Employee Who Was Paid and Not Required to Work.
Case 11: Subcontracting: The Case of the Contracting Out and Layoffs.
Case 12: Plant Closing: The Case of the Silent Sale.
Mock Negotiation Problem.