Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- Discusses planning the overall strategic positioning of a LIMS within an organization.
- Roadmaps for the various stages of a project are presented and discussed.
- Validation is integrated throughout the book rather than in a separate section to help enable good business practices to be followed regardless of the industry where a system is being implemented.
- The approach will be useful for Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) in hospitals and clinical laboratories as well.