World renowned origami authors and artists Michael G. Lafosse and Richard L. Alexander present this new take on the origami art of flower folding. The flower projects range from simple to challenging. A variety of paper folding techniques are presented, which folders can modify to create their own combinations. These unique and original designs allow you to make greeting cards, gift boxes, bouquets, and stunning jewelry.
Use it to craft eye-catching origami for your friends, to beautify your home—or as a wonderful gift for paper craft lovers. All of the folds are simple enough to be origami-for-kids projects and are a great way to learn origami. All of these projects use the simplest household tools so just unpack the origami paper and start folding right away!
This origami kit contains:
- 96 page, full-color origami booklet
- Step-by-step directions
- Colorful diagrams and photographs
- Paper folding basics and tips
- 180 sheets of origami folding paper
- A variety of brilliant colors
- 2-1/2 hour instructional DVD
Origami projects include:
- A striking Rose for Irene with interlocking Calyx Module
- The gracefully-curled Plumeria and Star Flowers
- The modular six-piece Day Lily Blossom
- And Many more…