Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Neuromuscular blockade, A Srivastava and JM Hunter
2. Anaesthetic equipment, NJ Allan and AT Cohen
3. Inhaled and Intravenous anaesthetics, HC Hemmings Jr
4. Total intravenous anaesthesia, JK Oosterhuis and AR Absalom
5. Monitoring, PS Myles
6. Optimisation, MPW Grocott and M Mythen
7. Complications of anaesthesia, AM Moller
8. Mechanisms of anaesthesia, A Jenkins
9. Local anaesthesia, H Barrie and J Fischer
10. Perioperative cardioprotection, ML Riess and JR Kersten
11. Neuroanaesthesia, K Ferguson and J Dinsmore
12. Thoracic anaesthesia, J Macdonald and A Macfie
13. Anaesthesia for vascular surgery, A Lumb and L Jobling
14. Anaesthesia for major abdominal surgery, MC Bellamy and S Flood
15. Liver transplant anaesthesia, RM Planinsic, IA Hilmi, and T Sakai
16. Obstetric anaesthesia, G Lyons
17. Airway management, CA Deegan and DJ Buggy
18. Paediatric anaesthesia, P-A Lonnqvist
19. Malignant Hyperthermia, PM Hopkins and A Urwyler