Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Glomerular Structure & Function, Andrew Salmon
2. Tubular Structure & Function, Robert J. Unwin and Stephen B. Walsh
3. Investigation of Renal Disease, Guy H. Neild
4. Inherited Renal Disease, Katherine A. Hillman and Adrian S. Woolf
5. Glomerular Disease before 1950, J. Stewart Cameron
6. Primary Glomerular Disease since 1950, Richard J. Glassock
7. Secondary Glomerular Disease, Richard J. Glassock
8. Infection and Renal Disease, Trevor Gerntholtz
9. Diabetes and renal disease, Eberhard Ritz and John Feehally
10. Acute Kidney Injury, Dharmvir Jaswal and Adeera Levin
11. Chronic Kidney Disease, Maarten Taal
12. Haemodialysis, Nathan W. Levin and Thomas A. Depner
13. Vascular Access for Haemodialysis, Jan H. M. Tordoir
14. Peritoneal Dialysis, Martin Wilkie and Sarah Jenkins
15. Transplantation, Aisling Courtenay
16. Cardiovascular disease, Christopher W. McIntyre
17. Bone and Mineral Metabolism in Chronic Kidney Disease, John Cunningham
18. Renal Anaemia, Christopher G. Winearls
19. Clinical Epidemiology, Robert N. Foley
20. Health-related quality of life and the patient perspective, Fredric O. Finkelstein and Susan H. Finkelstein