Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Anatomy and Physiology
4. Pharmacology and Anesthesia
Part 2 Infection Control5. Aseptic Technique
6. Sterilization and Disinfection
7. Operating Room Environment
Part 3 Concepts of Patient Care
8. Transportation and Positioning
10. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
11. Medical Ethical and Legal Responsibilities
12. Occupational Hazards
Part 4 Preoperative Preparation
14. Skin Preparation and Draping
16. Equipment and Supplies
17. Counts and Specimens
18. Sutures and Drains
Part 5 Intraoperative and Postoperative Procedures
19. General Surgery
20. Obstetrics and Gynecology
23. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
24. Genitourinary Surgery
25. Thoracic Surgery
26. Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
27. Orthopedic Surgery
29. Pediatric Surgery
30. Emergency Procedures
Part 6 Technology in the Operating Room
32. Surgical Applications of Electricity
33. Physics and Medicine
34. Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
35. Surgical Robots