Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
SECTION I: BASIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS
1. Conceptual Base for Leadership and Management
2. Health Care Policy, Legal Issues, and Ethics in Health Care Delivery
3. Change and Decision Making
4. Organizational Structure for Effective Care
5. Health Care Financial Issues
6. Acute Care Organizations: An Example of a Health Care Organization
SECTION II: CORE COMPETENCIES
7. Managing Patient-Centered Care
8. Diversity and Disparities in Health Care
9. Recruitment and Retention: Meeting Staffing Requirements
10. Consumers and Nurses
11. Interdisciplinary and Intradisciplinary Teamwork
12. Improving Teamwork: Collaboration, Coordination, and Conflict Resolution
13. Effective Staff Communication and Working Relationships
14. Delegation for Effective Outcomes
15. Evidence-Based Practice and Management
16. Health Care Quality: A Critical Health Policy Issue
17. Implementing Health Care Quality Improvement
18. Technology and Health Care