More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 3/16/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Kevin Roe, Pathway Leader for the Certificate in Leadership and Management and CiPD, Anglia Ruskin University
Kevin Roe is Pathway Leader for the Certificate in Leadership and Management at Anglia Ruskin University, which ultimately leads students to full membership of the CiPD. He is also a Coach and Leadership Consultant specialising in leadership development, teamwork, and change in the private and public sectors. Kevin has previously worked as a Royal Naval Officer, and for international organisations in the private sector.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The Basic Frameworks
2. Trait Theory: Description, Analysis and Use
3. Behavioural Models
4. The Style Approach to Leadership
5. Situational Leadership
6. Contingency Theory
7. Charisma and Transformational Leadership
8. Authentic Leadership
Part 2: Related Themes
10. Psychodynamic Approaches to Leadership
11. Emotional Intelligence
12. Diversity and leadership
13. Power, Influence and Authority
14. Leadership and Teams
15. Leadership and Change
16. Leadership Development
17. Strategic Leadership