Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Kevin Roe, Pathway Leader for the Certificate in Leadership and Management and CiPD, Anglia Ruskin University
Kevin Roe is Pathway Leader for the Certificate in Leadership and Management at Anglia Ruskin University, which ultimately leads students to full membership of the CiPD. He is also a Coach and Leadership Consultant specialising in leadership development, teamwork, and change in the private and public sectors. Kevin has previously worked as a Royal Naval Officer, and for international organisations in the private sector.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The Basic Frameworks
2. Trait Theory: Description, Analysis and Use
3. Behavioural Models
4. The Style Approach to Leadership
5. Situational Leadership
6. Contingency Theory
7. Charisma and Transformational Leadership
8. Authentic Leadership
Part 2: Related Themes
10. Psychodynamic Approaches to Leadership
11. Emotional Intelligence
12. Diversity and leadership
13. Power, Influence and Authority
14. Leadership and Teams
15. Leadership and Change
16. Leadership Development
17. Strategic Leadership