Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Lee G. Bolman holds the Marion Bloch/Missouri Chair in Leadership at the Bloch School ofBusiness and Public Administration at theUniversity of Missouri-Kansas City.
Terrence E. Deal is the former Irving R.Melbo Professor of Education at the Universityof Southern California's Rossier School ofEducation and coauthor of sixteen books.
1. The Heart of Leadership Lives in the Hearts of Leaders.
2. The Human Heart Is More Than a Pump.
3. The Journey of a Soul.
4. Discovering New Teachers.
Interlude 1: Reclaiming Your Soul.
5. A Place to Start
6. Vicissitudes of the Journey.
Interlude 2: Leaning into Your Fear: The Courage of Conviction.
7. Gifts of Leadership.
12. Corporate Community.
Interlude 3: Community and the Cycle of Giving.
13. Summoning the Magic of Stories.
14. Lifting Our Voices in Song.
15. Celebrating Shared Icons.
Interlude 4: Expressing the Spirit.
A New Life.
16. The Twilight of Leadership.
17. Deep Refuge.
Interlude 5: The Cycle of the Spirit.
18. The Legacy.
Soul at Work.
Continuing a Spirited Dialogue.
About the Authors.
Write to the Authors.