Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
4-STARS from Doody's Review
"This book is extremely well done. The material is effectively presented with abundant color illustrations. Important information and suggestions for primary care physicians are spot on, such as obtaining a standing radiograph for a patient suspected of having knee arthritis, among others. The advice to avoid excessive ordering of MRI studies by those not planning to implement the results in their treatment plan is a good strategy and a money saver. I highly recommend this book to all primary care physicians caring for patients with musculoskeletal disorders. It is currently the best work on this topic available." - Edward Abraham, MD, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, on behalf of Doody's Review Service
Part of the highly respected Primary Care Series, this2nd edition of Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics provides family practitioners, internists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and osteopathic and chiropractic physicians with the reference source they need to confidently diagnose and treat the most common musculoskeletal patient injuries seen in an office setting.
This full-color, highly illustrated volume is designed to deliver the most useful information in a consistent and easy-to-reference format. Each chapter opens with a quick synopsis of the problem, followed by treatment recommendations and clinical pearls. Important sections like "Clinical Points", "Not to be Missed", and "When to Refer" are highlighted to better guide the busy physician in making treatment decisions.
Plus, there is an online companion website with text, images, patient handouts and videos of examination and injection procedures so you have access to the content anytime.
• Contains age-related differential diagnosis
• Contains ICD 9 codes for quick reference
• Updated to include both primary and secondary lab information
• Companion website provides access to fully searchable text, patient education handouts, images, and video clips.
Don’t miss other titles in the Primary Care Series:
- Lippincott’s Primary Care Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Lippincott’s Primary Care Dermatology
- Lippincott’s Primary Care Psychiatry