Technology continues to play a major role with the success of Literature through the online study resource the Companion Website&$153; www.prenhall.com/roberts. This site is a comprehensive resource that is organized according to the chapters within the text and features a variety of learning and teaching modules.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to expand upon information presented in the text.
- Study Guide Modules present a variety of exercises and features designed to help students with self-study for every fiction and drama selection and over half of the poetry. These modules include:
- Essay questions
- Multiple choices
- Built-in e-mail routing options that give students the ability to forward essay responses and computer-graded quizzes to their instructors
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Board to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- A "Writing about Literature" section offers students prompts for setting up an outline.
- A "Living Timeline" for literature gives students perspectives on historical, political, and cultural information.
The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy.