Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL® Test: iBT gives intermediate to high-intermediate students all the tools they need to succeed on the TOEFL® iBT. The Student Book with CD-ROM and the complete Audio CDs (sold separately from the book) develop test-taking skills and provide extensive practice. The interactive CD-ROM provides more practice and simulates the actual test environment.
- Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement.
- Eight mini-tests preview the test’s integrated four-skills format.
- Two complete practice tests familiarize students with the actual test format and timing.
- Lesson Plans provide step-by-step instructions for teachers and interactive classroom suggestions.
- Classroom Activities include photocopiable warm-up and follow-up exercises for each language skill.