Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL® Test: iBT gives intermediate to high-intermediate students all the tools they need to succeed on the TOEFL® iBT. The Student Book with CD-ROM and the complete Audio CDs (sold separately from the book) develop test-taking skills and provide extensive practice. The interactive CD-ROM provides more practice and simulates the actual test environment.
- Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement.
- Eight mini-tests preview the test’s integrated four-skills format.
- Two complete practice tests familiarize students with the actual test format and timing.
- Lesson Plans provide step-by-step instructions for teachers and interactive classroom suggestions.
- Classroom Activities include photocopiable warm-up and follow-up exercises for each language skill.