The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
M: Financeis a market-driven corporate finance book with the latest in teaching and learning tools all at an affordable price! With M: Finance, students receive a cost-effective, easy to read, focused text complete with study resources (both print and online) to help them review for tests and apply chapter concepts. Professors receive a text that contains all the pertinent information--yet in a more condensed format that is easier to cover. In addition, online gradable assignments are provided to utilize the power of the web, making projects more fun for students and automatically grade materials to support instructors. This package includes the text and a Connect Plus Financeaccess card.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Financial Management
2. Reviewing Financial Statements
3. Analyzing Financial Statements
4. Time Value of Money 1: Analyzing Single Cash Flows
5. Time Value of Money 2: Analyzing Annuity Cash Flows
6. Valuing Bonds
7. Valuing Stocks
8. Understanding Financial Markets and Institutions
9. Characterizing Risk and Return
10. Estimating Risk and Return
11. Calculating the Cost of Capital
12. Estimating Cash Flows on Capital Budgeting Projects
13. Weighing Net Present value and Other Capital Budgeting Criteria
14. Addressing Working Capital Policies and Managing Short-Term Assets and Liabilities