The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used, Rental and eBook copies of this book are not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
M: Finance incorporates the newest technology to facilitate the learning process, saving valuable time for you and your students. Cornett M’s unmatched pedagogy and additional resources within Connect help students solve financial problems, understand the relevance, and apply what they’ve learned. The text’s succinct coverage, magazine-like design, and personal examples combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Financial Management
2. Reviewing Financial Statements
3. Analyzing Financial Statements
4. Time Value of Money 1: Analyzing Single Cash Flows
5. Time Value of Money 2: Analyzing Annuity Cash Flows
6. Understanding Financial Markets and Institutions
Appendix 6A The Financial Crisis: The Failure of Financial Institution Specialness (online)
7. Valuing Bonds
8. Valuing Stocks
9. Characterizing Risk and Return
10. Estimating Risk and Return
11. Calculating the Cost of Capital
12. Estimating Cash Flows on Capital Budgeting Projects
13. Weighing Net Present value and Other Capital Budgeting Criteria