This is the 2nd edition with a publication date of 2/1/2013.
What is included with this book?
The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Connect Plus 1 Semester Access Card to accompany Finance
Connect Plus Finance 1 Semester Access Card to accompany M: Finance
M: Finance with Connect Plus
The integrated solutions for Cornett’s M: Finance have been specifically designed to help improve student performance, meaning that students are prepared for and engaged in class, and they can successfully solve problems and analyze the results. Cornett M’s unmatched pedagogy and additional resources within Connect Plus help students solve financial problems, understand the relevance, and apply what they’ve learned. Cornett M’s succinct coverage, magazine-like design, and personal examples combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Financial Management
2. Reviewing Financial Statements
3. Analyzing Financial Statements
4. Time Value of Money 1: Analyzing Single Cash Flows
5. Time Value of Money 2: Analyzing Annuity Cash Flows
6. Understanding Financial Markets and Institutions
Appendix 6A The Financial Crisis: The Failure of Financial Institution Specialness (online)
7. Valuing Bonds
8. Valuing Stocks
9. Characterizing Risk and Return
10. Estimating Risk and Return
11. Calculating the Cost of Capital
12. Estimating Cash Flows on Capital Budgeting Projects
13. Weighing Net Present value and Other Capital Budgeting Criteria