Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Marketing
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and a Marketing Plan
3. Marketing Ethics
4. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
Section 2 Understanding the Marketplace
5. Consumer Behavior
6. Business-to-Business Marketing
7. Global Marketing
Section 3 Targeting the Marketplace
8. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
9. Marketing Research and Information Systems
Section 4 Value Creation
10. Product, Branding, and Packaging Decisions
11. Developing New Products
12. Services the Intangible Product
Section 5 Value Capture
13. Pricing Concepts for Establishing Value
Section 6 Value Delivery: Designing the Channel and Supply Chain
14. Supply Chain Management
15. Retailing and Multichannel Marketing
Section 7 Value Communication
16. Integrated Marketing Communications
17. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotions
18. Personal Selling and Sales Management