Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1.The Science of Macroeconomics
2. The Data of Macroeconomics
Part II: Classical Theory: The Economy in the Long Run
3. National Income: Where It Comes From and Where It Goes
New! 4. The Monetary System: What It Is, and How It Works
5. Inflation: Its Causes, Effects, and Social Costs
6. The Open Economy
Part III: Growth Theory: The Economy in the Very Long Run
8. Economic Growth I: Capital Accumulation and Population Growth
9. Economic Growth II: Technology, Empirics, and Policy
Part IV: Business Cycle Theory: The Economy in the Short Run
10. Introduction to Economic Fluctuations
11. Aggregate Demand I: Building the IS-LM Model
12. Aggregate Demand II: Applying the IS-LM Model
13. The Open Economy Revisited: The Mundell-Fleming Model and the Exchange-Rate Regime
14. Aggregate Supply and the Short-run Tradeoff Between Inflation and Unemployment
Part V: Topics in Macroeconomic Theory
Thoroughly revised! 15. A Dynamic Model of Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
Part VI: Topics in Macroeconomic Policy
18. Stabilization Policy
19. Government Debt and Budget Deficits
New! 20. The Financial System: Opportunities and Crises
Epilogue: What We Know, What We Don’t