Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Financial Crisis and Recovery
1. Is the Market System an Efficient Bearer of Risk?, Kenneth Arrow
2. The European Debt Crisis, Hans-Werner Sinn
3. The Stagnation Regime of the New Keynesian Model and Recent US Policy, George Evans
Part 2: Learning, Incentives, and Public Policy
4. Notes on Agents' Behavioral Rules Under Adaptive Learning and Studies of Monetary Policy, George Evans, Seppo Honkapohja and Kaushik Mitra
5. Learning and Model Validation: An Example, In-Koo Cho and Kenneth Kasa
6. Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning, and Model Selection, George Evans, Seppo Honkapohja, Thomas J. Sargent, and Noah Williams
7. History Dependent Public Policies, David Evans and Thomas J. Sargent
8. Finite Horizon Learning, William Branch, George Evans and Bruce McGough
9. Regime Switching, Monetary Policy, and Multiple Equilibria, Jess Benhabib
10. Too Many Dragons in the Dragons' Den, Martin Ellison and Chryssi Giannitsarou
11. Impacts of Labor Taxation Reform Under Heterogeneous Domestic Labor Markets and Flexible Outsourcing, Erkki Koskela