Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The Most Complete, Current Guide to Every Aspect of Maintenance EngineeringExtensively updated to cover the latest technologies and methods, Maintenance Engineering Handbook, Eighth Edition offers in-depth details on identifying and repairing faulty equipment. This definitive resource focuses on proven best practices for maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), inventory management, root-cause analysis, and performance management. This thoroughly revised edition contains new chapters on:
- Reliability-based maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Sustaining maintenance
- Operating dynamics
- Simplified failure modes and effects analysis
- Criticality analysis
- Process and value-stream mapping
Comprehensive coverage of:
Organization and management of the maintenance function * Best practices for maintenance and predictive maintenance * Engineering and analysis tools * Maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and facilities equipment