NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Based on the premise that high-quality programs for young children are an essential support for families–a part of the family ecosystem–this resource demonstrates how managers of programs for young children must understand the value of family, as well as the relationships between family, program, and community.
Part I of Management of Child Development Programs provides an overview of the demographic and theoretical context within which child development programs operate. Part II focuses on 12 core competencies, derived from a review of currently literature in the field and aligned with NAEYC accreditation criteria, including: personal and professional self-awareness; organizational, fiscal, and personnel management; human relations; facilities management; health and safety; food service; educational programming; family support; marketing and public relations; assessment and evaluation. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830942 / 9780133830941 Management of Child Development Centers with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133571181 / 9780133571189 Management of Child Development Centers
- 0133744043 / 9780133744040 Management of Child Development Centers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card