Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $322.65
As the long-time #1 best-seller, Garrison has helped guide close to 3 million students through managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organizations—plan operations, control activities, and make decisions—and explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions, how to collect it, and how to interpret it. Garrison’s Managerial Accounting is known for its relevance, accuracy, and clarity. It is also unique in that the authors write the most important supplements that accompany the book: solutions manual, test bank, instructor’s manual, and study guide – making them both of high quality and extremely consistent with the textbook.
Table of Contents
1. Managerial Accounting: An Overview
2. Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
3. Job-Order Costing
4. Process Costing
5. Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
6. Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management
7. Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making
8. Profit Planning
9. Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
10. Standard Costs and Variances
11. Performance Measurement in Decentralized Organizations
12. Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making