ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- Go beyond managerial accounting theory to the techniques used in management today. Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance
enables managers and business owners to attain the core skills they need to become integral members of their company’s decision-making teams.
This new program from established authors Srikant M. Datar and Madhav Rajan emphasizes decision-making and the effects of decisions. While many texts teach the theories and frameworks of management education, Managerial Accounting
goes further by covering the capabilities and techniques necessary for effective management practice, as well as fostering attitudes that typify integrity, honesty, and fairness.
0132816245 / 9780132816243 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132829444 / 9780132829441 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
0137024878 / 9780137024872 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost–Volume–Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Process Costing and Cost Allocation
6. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
7. Pricing Decisions, Customer Profitability, and Cost Management
8. Determining How Costs Behave
9. Decision Making and Relevant Information
10. Quality, Inventory Management, and Time
11. Capital Investments
12. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
13. Flexible Budgets, Cost Variances, and Management Control
14. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
15. Transfer Pricing
16. Performance Measurement and Compensation