Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance enables managers and business owners to attain the core skills they need to become integral members of their company’s decision-making teams.
This new program from established authors Srikant M. Datar and Madhav Rajan emphasizes decision-making and the effects of decisions. While many texts teach the theories and frameworks of management education, Managerial Accounting goes further by covering the capabilities and techniques necessary for effective management practice, as well as fostering attitudes that typify integrity, honesty, and fairness.
0132816245 / 9780132816243 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132829444 / 9780132829441 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
0137024878 / 9780137024872 Managerial Accounting: Making Decisions and Motivating Performance, 1/e
Table of Contents
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost–Volume–Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Process Costing and Cost Allocation
6. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
7. Pricing Decisions, Customer Profitability, and Cost Management
8. Determining How Costs Behave
9. Decision Making and Relevant Information
10. Quality, Inventory Management, and Time
11. Capital Investments
12. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
13. Flexible Budgets, Cost Variances, and Management Control
14. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
15. Transfer Pricing
16. Performance Measurement and Compensation