Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $314.55
Baye and Prince’s bestselling Managerial Economics and Business Strategy provides a complete solution designed to help students use tools from intermediate microeconomics, game theory, and industrial organization to make sound managerial decisions. Now fully integrated within McGraw-Hill’s Connect Plus platform, the 8th edition provides instructors with new ways to assess student performance in the managerial economics course. Students benefit from LearnSmart’s adaptive learning modules, designed reinforce core concepts in each chapter. A range of print and digital formats combined with frontier research, inclusion of modern topics, and balanced coverage of traditional and modern microeconomics produce a new offering that is easier to teach from and more dynamic and engaging for students.
Table of Contents
1. The Fundamentals of Managerial Economics
2. Market Forces: Demand and Supply
3. Quantitative Demand Analysis
4. The Theory of Individual Behavior
5. The Production Process and Costs
6. The Organization of the Firm
7. The Nature of Industry
8. Managing in Competitive, Monopolistic, and Monopolistically Competitive Markets
9. Basic Oligopoly Models
10. Game Theory: Inside Oligopoly
11. Pricing Strategies for Firms with Market Power
12. The Economics of Information
13. Advanced Topics in Business Strategy
14. A Manager’s Guide to Government in the Marketplace
Case Study: Challenges at Time Warner:
Appendix A: Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Problems