Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The vendor responded to my email and I would recommend anyone to buy from ecampus.
Table of Contents
1. Meeting Present and Emerging Strategic Human Resource Challenges
Part II. The Contexts of Human Resource Management
2. Managing Work Flows and Conducting Job Analysis
3. Understanding Equal Opportunity and the Legal Environment
4. Managing Diversity
Part III. Staffing
5. Recruiting and Selecting Employees
6. Managing Employee Separations, Downsizing, and Outplacement
Part IV. Employee Development
7. Appraising and Managing Performance
8. Training the Workforce
9. Developing Careers
Part V. Compensation
10. Managing Compensation
11. Rewarding Performance
12. Designing and Administering Benefits
Part VI. Governance
13. Developing Employee Relations
14. Respecting Employee Rights and Managing Discipline
15. Working with Organized Labor
16. Managing Workplace Safety and Health
17. International HRM Challenge