How do you make change work?
What skills and resources do you need?
From understanding and planning, to implementing and assessing the impact, this book covers all aspects of managing change using simple, practical steps and strategies, each one of which has been developed, tested and proven to work.
Brilliant Managing your Team through Change will expertly guide you step by step through the entire change process so you can deliver the required outcomes whilst keeping your team and other stakeholders on board throughout.
· Understand the nature and complexities of the change process
· Define and develop a customised change plan and schedule
· Effectively communicate with, motivate and manage your team through the processEverything you need to think about, know and do to manage change effectively
Richard Newton is an experienced executive who has worked both as a management consultant and a senior manager in a number of major corporations. Over the past twenty years he has built a superb track record in the successful delivery of projects and business change, the setting up and management of project and business improvement teams, and advising companies on how to ensure successful delivery on an ongoing basis. He is an advocate and successful practitioner of simple approaches to project and change management.
1. New audience, new approach
2. Understand the journey and your role in it
3. Start from the right place
4. Finding clarity, making clarity
5. Identifying changes
6. Plan the change
7. Change and do the day job
8. Adapting to and adopting change
9. Talking about change
10. Arrive, sustain and move on
A. The executive’s role
B. Increasing your knowledge and getting help
C. Join the community