Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- A powerful, index-based search function
- All referenced content is linked throughout for instant access
- Regular literature and commentary updates integrated into the text
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
- Problem-based approach teaches critical thinking and mirrors the decision-making process of the intensive care unit
- Expert perspectives from Dr. Marino help sharpen technique, minimize error, and improve outcomes
- Reader-friendly format makes essential information easy to locate and apply
- "Final Word" summaries at the conclusion of each chapter highlight salient points and improve retention of key concepts
- Fully rewritten content (including eight new chapters) assures readers of only the most up-to-date and practical information available
- Full-color format emphasizes clinical anatomy and facilitates visual learning