Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- A powerful, index-based search function
- All referenced content is linked throughout for instant access
- Regular literature and commentary updates integrated into the text
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
- Problem-based approach teaches critical thinking and mirrors the decision-making process of the intensive care unit
- Expert perspectives from Dr. Marino help sharpen technique, minimize error, and improve outcomes
- Reader-friendly format makes essential information easy to locate and apply
- "Final Word" summaries at the conclusion of each chapter highlight salient points and improve retention of key concepts
- Fully rewritten content (including eight new chapters) assures readers of only the most up-to-date and practical information available
- Full-color format emphasizes clinical anatomy and facilitates visual learning