Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
2. Strategy and Corporate Culture in High-Technology Firms.
3. Relationship Marketing: Partnerships and Alliances.
4. Market Orientation and R&D—Marketing Interaction in High-Technology Firms.
5. Marketing Research Tools in High-Tech Markets.
6. Understanding High-Tech Customers.
7. Product Development and Management Issues in High-Tech Markets.
8. Distribution Channels and Supply Chain Management in High-Tech Markets.
9. Pricing Considerations in High-Tech Markets.
10. Advertising and Promotion in High-Tech Markets: Tools to Build and Maintain Customer Relationships.
11. E-Business and Internet Marketing.
12. Realizing the Promise of Technology.