For upper-level undergraduate or MBA core courses in Marketing Management. This text reflects the dynamic environment inhabited by today's marketers, helping students understand the marketplace and the impact of technology to make strategic marketing decisions. Its modern, integrated presentation and strategy-based approach covers critical, fundamental topics required to succeed in future courses or professional work.
Russell S. Winer: University of California, Berkeley
I. CUSTOMER FOCUS AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT.
1. The Concept of Marketing.
2. The Marketing Manager's Job.
II. THE DEVELOPMENT OF A MARKETING STRATEGY.
3. A Strategic Marketing Framework.
4. Marketing Research.
5. Consumer Behavior and Analysis.
6. Organizational Buying Behavior.
7. Market Structure and Competitor Analysis.
III. MARKETING MIX DECISION-MAKING.
8. Communications and Advertising Strategy.
9. Channels of Distribution.
10. Personal Selling.
12. Sales Promotion.
IV. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT.
13. Customer Relationship Management.
14. Strategies for Service Markets.
15. Strategies for Technology-Based Markets.
16. Global Marketing Strategies.
17. New Product Development.