Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Marian Burk Wood has held vice presidential-level positions in corporate and not-for-profit marketing with Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, and the National Retail Federation, as well as management positions with national retail chains. In addition to The Marketing Plan Handbook , she is the author of Essential Guide to Marketing Planning and Marketing Planning: Principles into Practice , both geared to the European market.
Wood holds an MBA in marketing from Long Island University in New York and a BA from the City University of New York. She has extensive practical experience in marketing planning, having formulated and implemented dozens of marketing plans for a variety of goods and services. She has also developed numerous chapters, cases, sample plans, exercises, and print and digital supplements for college textbooks in marketing, advertising, and related disciplines. Her special interests in marketing include social media, ethics, segmentation, channels, and B2B marketing.
Please visit her marketing blog at http://marketinghandbook.blogspot.com
Table of Contents
1. Marketing Planning: New Pace, New Possibilities
2. Analyzing the Current Situation
3. Understanding Markets and Customers
4. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning
5. Planning Direction, Objectives, and Marketing Support
6. Developing Product and Brand Strategy
7. Developing Pricing Strategy
8. Developing Channel and Logistics Strategy
9. Developing Marketing Communications and Influence Strategy
10. Planning Metrics and Implementation Control
Appendix. Sample Marketing Plan: PretzL Elegance