Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $124.00
B> This dynamic and practical book uses a sense of humor to communicate the way marketing works and how it impacts fashion, music, sports, and other aspects of popular culture. It uses real-life business examples to view life "in the trenches" of the marketing world, and look at how some great marketing strategies and decisions developed. For anyone who wants to become a more intelligent consumer, better able to manage resources, and appreciate the effect marketers have on our life and purchases.
Table of Contents
I. MAKING MARKETING DECISIONS.
1. Welcome to the World of Marketing. 2. Strategic Planning: Making Choices in a Dynamic Environment. 3. Decision Making in the New Era of Marketing: Enriching the Marketing Environment. 4. Think Globally and Act Locally: Marketing in a Multinational Environment.
II. UNDERSTANDING AND IDENTIFYING MARKETS.
5. Marketing Information and Research: Analyzing the Business Environment. 6. Why People Buy: Consumer Behavior. 7. Why Organizations Buy: Business-to-Business Markets. 8. Sharpening the Focus: Target Marketing Strategies.
III. CREATING AND MANAGING THE PRODUCT: GOODS AND SERVICES.
9. Creating the Product. 10. Managing the Product. 11. Marketing Intangibles and Service.
IV. ASSIGNING VALUE TO THE PRODUCT.
12. Pricing the Product. 13. Pricing Methods.
V. DELIVERING THE PRODUCT.
14. Channel Management, Wholesaling, and Physical Distribution: Delivering the Product. 15. Retailing and Electronic Commerce.
VI. COMMUNICATING ABOUT THE PRODUCT.
16. The Promotion Superhighway. 17. Advertising. 18. Sales Promotion, Public Relations, and Personal Selling. Appendix A: Sample Marketing Plan. Appendix B: Marketing Math. Glossary. Company/Name Index. Subject Index.