Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Marketing Researchby Burns, Alvin C; Bush, Ronald F.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. The Marketing Research Industry
3. The Marketing Research Process & Defining the Problem and Research Objectives
4. Research Design
5. Secondary Data & Packaged information
6. Utilizing Exploratory and Qualitative Research Techniques
7. Evaluating Survey Data Collection Methods
8. Understanding Measurement, Developing Questions, and Designing the Questionnaire
9. Selecting the Sample
10. Determining the Size of a Sample
11. Dealing with Fieldwork and Data Quality
12. Using Basic Descriptive Analysis, Performing Population Estimates, and Testing Hypotheses
13. Implementing Basic Differences Tests
14. Making Use of Associations Tests
15. Understanding Regression Analysis Basics
16. Writing the Research Report