Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
2. The Marketing Research Process.
3. The Marketing Research Industry.
4. Defining the Problem and Determining Research Objectives.
5. Research Design.
6. Secondary Data and Online Information Databases.
7. Standardized Information Sources.
8. Observation, Focus Groups, and Other Qualitative Methods.
9. Survey Data Collection Methods.
10. Measurement in Marketing Research.
11. Questionnaire Design.
12. Determining the Sample Plan.
13. Determining the Size of a Sample.
14. Data Collection in the Field, Nonresponse Error, and Questionnaire Screening.
15. Basic Data Analysis: Descriptive Statistics.
16. Generalizing a Sample's Findings to Its Population and Testing Hypotheses about Percents and Means.
17. Testing for Differences Between Two Groups or Among More Than Two Groups.
18. Determining and Interpreting Associations Among Variables.
19. Predictive Analysis in Marketing Research.
20. Preparing and Presenting the Research Report.