Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
I. MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY IN PERSPECTIVE.
2. Studying Marriage and the Family.
3. The Family in Historical Perspective.
II. THE INDIVIDUAL AND DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS.
5. Love and Loving Relationships.
6. Sexuality and Sexual Expression Throughout Life.
III. INDIVIDUAL AND MARITAL COMMITMENTS.
8. Singlehood, Cohabitation, and Other Nonmarital Living Arrangements.
9. Marriage and Communication in Intimate Relationships.
IV. PARENTS AND CHILDREN.
11. Raising Children: Contemporary Prospects and Pitfalls.
12. Racial and Ethnic Families: Strengths and Stresses.
V. CONFLICTS AND CRISES.
14. Family Violence and Other Crisis-Related Issues in Family Life.
15. Separation and Divorce.
VI. CHANGES AND TRANSITIONS.
17. Aging and Family Life: Grandparents, the Widowed, and Caregivers.
18. The Family in the Twenty-First Century.
Appendix B: Sexual Problems, Dysfunctions, and Treatment.
Appendix C: Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth.
Appendix D: Birth Control and Disease-Prevention Techniques.
Appendix E: HIV/AIDS and Other Sexually-Transmitted Diseases.
Appendix F: Premarital and Nonmarital Agreements.