Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
With contributions from the world’s leading experts, this book is a true “how-to” guide to the common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of Otolaryngologic Surgery. Step-by-step instructions and over 250 full-color intraoperative photographs and line drawings makes this guide an excellent quick reference for Head and Neck specialists and General Otolaryngologists alike.
- Each procedure follows the series format and scope for clear step-by-step instruction to each technique
- Written by experts in the field from around the world
- Covers both common and advanced procedures
- Over 250 full-color photographs and drawings
- Companion website with full-text and supplemental video segments that showcase key techniques
- See Volume 1 (sold separately) for coverage of Larynx, Hypopharynx, Oropharynx, Oral Cavity and Neck Surgeries