Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
With contributions from the world’s leading experts, this book is a true “how-to” guide to the common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of Otolaryngologic Surgery. Step-by-step instructions and over 250 full-color intraoperative photographs and line drawings makes this guide an excellent quick reference for Head and Neck specialists and General Otolaryngologists alike.
- Each procedure follows the series format and scope for clear step-by-step instruction to each technique
- Written by experts in the field from around the world
- Covers both common and advanced procedures
- Over 250 full-color photographs and drawings
- Companion website with full-text and supplemental video segments that showcase key techniques
- See Volume 1 (sold separately) for coverage of Larynx, Hypopharynx, Oropharynx, Oral Cavity and Neck Surgeries