The ultimate reference and tutorial for AutoCAD software
This Autodesk Official Press book helps you become an AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT expert and has been fully updated to cover all of AutoCAD's new capabilities. Featuring the popular, empowering presentation style of veteran award-winning author George Omura, this indispensable resource teaches AutoCAD essentials using concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects.
- Introduces you to the basics of the interface and drafting tools
- Details how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables
- Covers attributes, dynamic blocks, curves, and geometric constraints
- Explores 3D modeling and imaging
- Discusses customization and integration
- Helps you prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Features a website that includes all the project files necessary for the tutorials
This detailed reference and tutorial is the perfect resource for becoming proficient with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.