Fully updated and compliant with Excel 2013, this clearly explains the basic calculations for mathematical finance, backed up with simple templates for further use and development, and a workbook with exercises and solutions at the end of each chapter. The examples used are relevant to both managers and students in the UK and overseas.
New to this edition
- Updated glossary of key terms
- Functions list in English and Euro languages
- Continuity check on all formats, layouts and charts
- More worked examples
- Additional exercises at the end of each chapter to help build models
- Templates and models available online