What is included with this book?
Most PLO books advocate a highly conservative game-plan – this style is outdated and will get you crushed in today’s games.
Mastering PLO is different. It is a unique and remarkable book and will teach you a whole new approach to the game.
* teaches you an aggressive style
* provides you with clear guidelines on how to develop your game-plan and adjust to your opponents
* teaches you how to analyse board textures – the key to success in PLO
Herbert Okolowitz (Huck3be1n) and Wladimir Taschner (Insyder19) are professional poker players, PLO experts and sought-after coaches on Pokerstrategy.com. They will explain in detail:
* pre-flop hand selection and pre-flop hand dynamics – including analysis of wide 3- and 4-bet ranges and the theory behind optimal bet-sizing.
* how to use equity shifts on turn and river to your advantage and how to bluff correctly.
* How to understand the game better and develop a holistic view of the play: connecting preflop decisions to action on later streets.
Plus much more…
A clear game-plan and the right mind-set will improve your win-rate tremendously and give you the edge against your opponents.
Mastering PLO will give you that edge!
Herbert Okolowitz studied philosophy, comparative literature and history of arts at the universities of Augsburg and Bologna and finished his PhD in philosophy in 2006. He worked as poker coach and later as Head of Education at Pokerstrategy.com. He started playing Poker in 2007 and is a professional poker player and PLO expert since 2011. He was the author of many strategy articles, especially 'PLO for Beginners', translated into 16 languages at Pokerstrategy.com.
Wladimir Taschner, aka insyderrr on FTP, insyder19 on Pokerstars, studied Economics, plays high stakes poker professionally since 2008, switched from NL to PLO in 2010. Has coached more than 100 students as well as produced over 100 educational poker videos for deucescracked.com and pokerstrategy.com