Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Part I: Computer Aided Design (CAD) Basics
1. Getting Started
2. Construction Management
3. Design Intent
Part II: Basic Part Modeling
4. Features and Macros
7. Rendering and Animation
Part III: Advanced Part Modeling
10. Sheet Metal and Weldments
11. Sustainable Design
Part IV: Part Development and Analysis
12. Geometric Tolerances
13. Analysis Tools
Part V: Part Manufacturing
14. Rapid Prototyping
15. Numerical Control Machining
16. Injection Molding
A. ANSI and ISO Tolerance Tables
B. SolidWorks Certification