The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a prerequisite for entrance into many graduate or postgraduate programs in the arts and sciences. With this new edition of Kaplan's MAT Strategies, Practice & Review, students preparing to take this challenging exam will have a competitive edge. Through analogies with content from various academic subjects, the MAT is designed to reflect a candidate’s subject knowledge and analytical thinking abilities.
Kaplan's MAT includes more than 800 sample analogies, plus Kaplan’s exclusive test-taking strategies to maximize students’ scores. This powerful combination makes this book a highly effective way to prepare for the MAT.
Kaplan's MAT features:
* 7 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* Word lists with 1000+ terms to help you focus your study
* Chapter quizzes to help you learn terms and strategies
* Review of the general knowledge tested on the MAT, including literature, history, vocabulary, mathematics, fine arts, and more, with practice analogies in each of the four major subject areas
* Strategies for answering different types of analogy questions