The only one-stop GMAT study system that lets you practice across all platforms--print, online, and mobile!
With the McGraw-Hill Education: GMAT 2016, Cross-Platform Edition you can take practice tests in print and on your computer, tablet, or smartphone--or all of the above!
The book covers the foundations of each essential concept covered on the exam, introduces proven test-taking strategies, and includes review exercises in each chapter to help you increase your confidence.
McGraw-Hill Education: GMAT 2016, Cross-Platform Edition includes:
- 10 interactive practice GMATs: the 4 from the book and 6 additional tests
- Question-a-Day app provides regular opportunities for review
- Test Planner app helps you organize your time and design your own study schedules
- Answer keys with full explanations
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured GMAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.