Totally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this volume in McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series offers two full-length practice MCAT exams in the new test format.
Students get more than 500 MCAT-style questions for practice, with detailed answer explanations. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Matches the real test in topic coverage and degree of difficulty
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.